Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sarah- Day 9- Almost a Repeat of Yesterday

I'm still holding out hope that someday morning workouts will work for me. Now that Jon is home in the evenings I don't like working out then. Guess we'll see though.

Got up at 6:40 this morning and started getting ready to exercise. Before I even had time to change, I heard a little voice and then little feet pattering down the hall. UGH! Emma followed right behind him. So, I got them fed and then put a movie on for them and started working out. Got halfway through when Matthew came in and wanted me to play. Instead of trying to fight him off of me, I paused the workout, played with him for a couple minutes until he was occupied, and went back to working out. I got through the rest of it okay.

I am seeing progress with the workouts. I can do more without getting winded as fast, though I still take little breaks and change out exercises. And as a bonus, I've lost another pound in the last couple days!



So, on a random note, does anybody have any suggestions for our blog title, or is it okay how it is? I know...it's a silly little thing. But it drives Jon crazy! He thinks it should be titled Shredders Anonymous (since that is our blog address) and then have a subtitle. I could care less either way.  :) I just threw something up when I started the blog and didn't think it was going to go anywhere. SO...if you have a suggestion let me know, or feel free to change it. And if there are any other changes that you would like to see...background, layout, whatever, just shout it out. I'm open to changing things up.  :)

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I could whip up a fun header if you want--like the one on my blog--but obviously different for this. :) Am fine with whatever is written...we all know the blog address, so once we are here it doesn't really matter to me what else it's called. :)

Glad you're seeing progress with the workouts. I...well...wonder if I will ever be strong. :)