Friday, September 17, 2010

Oregon - Day 4

Okay, so I totally blew stuff off this morning. I had an appointment about an hour's drive away this morning at 9am (the new job paperwork stuff) and I was barely getting out of the house on time as it was. I will try to fit in a workout elsewhere in the day.... Although, I have to admit, every muscle from my shoulders down through my abs were screaming at me today!
I also had lunch with Steve at Taco Del Mar and broke down in favor of my usual mondo burrito. Tons of calories there, but a stressed morning + relaxing lunch with hubby = total enjoyment of the food. I should still be okay if I take it easy on dinner and get in a workout this evening. (Sigh) I'll do better tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Nikki Nelson said...

It's okay to have a day like today every now and again. I might have a day like that on Monday, with getting the oldest to school, and then getting the youngest to a Dr. appointment. I might get a workout in if I wake up early enough. Too bad I'm not a morning person.

Kathy Whittle said...

Don't beat yourself up too bad - we all have days like that, more often than we care to admit! Are you going to be going to school and working part-time? Translating spanish?

Rachel Holloway said...

every day is a new day!