Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nicia- Day 7

Well, this is technically Day 7, but I have only actually done the DVD 4 times now. Oh well. I'm not worried and I don't feel bad. I was having tummy issues all weekend long, so of course was in no mood to jump up and down and such. But I still got out and walked/held the 20 lb. kiddo all day long, etc.
Today though was great! I did Jillian and felt a HUGE difference! I was able to keep up and it didn't hurt much at all! I have considered moving to Level 2, but I can still feel it a bunch with some of the exercises. No grunting this time even. :)

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

THAT'S AWESOME! :) Sounds like you're making progress!

Kathy Whittle said...

Way to go!

Sarah said...

You should try Level 2. I actually think it's a little easier than level 1...or maybe it's just that I feel like the exercises work better for me. Whatever it is, I just like it better than level 1. I alternate those levels just to have some variation.

Glad you're feeling a difference already!