Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nicia-Day 2

Nicia again. Just did Day 2 and YES, I used the 5 lb. weights still!! It's funny. There are some moves in the strength that I want to scream while doing (and to be honest, I sometimes do!) and others that don't bother me at all. But I am going to keep the 5 lbs. because I need a challenge.
I woke up this morning and didn't feel nearly as sore as I thought I would, so that's a good thing. Does anyone have a good website for good breakfast recipes/menus right before a workout? I don't want to eat something that's going to feel heavy as I workout. Thanks ladies!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I usually just eat a banana before I work out, and have breakfast afterwards.
And you are so brave for using 5 pounders. :)

Nikki Nelson said...

Haha! I sometimes scream when I do some of those moves too! Glad I'm not the only one.
Good job keepin up with the 5 pounders and not caving into all our peer pressure! That is quite a challenge!
I also would love to find a good website with any good, healthy foods to eat all day! I don't usually eat anything before I workout in the mornings. But I do drink water throughout my workout.

Sarah said...

I just eat a banana or a handful of grapes before I work out. Then I eat breakfast after I shower. Make sure to include protein in your after workout meal...eggs are great.

Kathy Whittle said...

Yeah for those 5 pounders!! I work out so early that I don't eat first, but I drink a fair amount of water during the workout. The others' ideas sound great.