Thursday, September 16, 2010

Millbrae- Day 4, and I'm already crazy

This morning my husband woke me up with a text at 5:30 (he was already at work) saying... "Hey, you should get up and do your workout, then you can shower and get ready all before T1 goes to school." I texted back, "Yeah. I know. But I don't wanna. I'm tired."




However, his text did come, right at the same time my first alarm went off. (I so wish I was a morning person.) So my alarms kept going off, and at 6:20 I was working out. The boys woke up during my workout, so I got them sat down for breakfast, then I did my Turbo Jam- Ab Jam workout, cleaned them up from breakfast, got showered (didn't wash my hair today, didn't need to.) got my foundation on, got dressed and walked T1 to school, dragging the sobbing T2 the whole way, and even carrying him for part of the way. Came home and made some scrambled eggs on sandwich thins (toasted), and a banana. Trying to start off healthy.

I seriously have no idea how I can still move. I am SO SORE still! I think I'm going down to the hot tub tonight. Hahaha!

-Day 4- Jillian's 30 Day Shred, LEVEL 3! It's intense! Just look at the warm up and you'll be afraid! I did the 'beginner' parts, with Anita, on most of the circuits. I've done about half of the things that she does in this level, on other dvd's I have of hers, but the rest of it was brand-spankin- new to me! It's KILLER! I wont be going back to that one for a while. I'll be sticking to levels 1 & 2. After I got done with Level 3, I did the Ab Jam also.


Sprots Bra- I bought a two pack at Costco of Champions. One black, one white. I would say that I'm pretty busty, and I bought a Medium to help hold 'em tight... It's a comfy sports bra, (for a sports bra, ya know) but I'm sure I could find something that would do a better job. It does good for walking and all, but running, and those dang jumping jacks, etc... I'm not as secure as I'd like to be. So I think that is a great question! I'd like to hear others input on your question.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good to know about level 3. I almost tried it last night, but figured I could barely move so I should probably wait. Haha

Nikki Nelson said...

Holy cow Sarah! It starts off intense, and just gets worse from there! It's KILLER! I might try it again in a week... next Wed or Thurs???? Maybe.... we'll see.

Kathy Whittle said...

You tried Level 3 - good for you! And even did an abs workout - Wow! I've never done a Jillian Michaels workout, so I'm anxious to get my DVD and check it out.