Thursday, September 23, 2010

Millbrae- Day 10

Another good day!



Stingray City, Cayman Islands


I got up and was exercising at 6:20. It sure does take a while for me to actually wake up that early in the morning. I was awake at 6AM, and I had to force myself to try and really wake up to get my workout done.


My report...

-Day 10- I did level 3 of The 30 Day Shred with 3lb weights again, and I also did the last half of Ab Jam again.




Me and my SIL at Stingray City, Sept. 28, 2009


I got T1 to school, came home watched a bit of Dr. Oz (I love that guy!... but I love the medical field too.) Got a quick shower in, got ready and went and experienced my first Farmers Market, with a friend, Crystal. She's invited me before, but this was something I always wanted to do as a family, and had declined the previous offers. However, if I always waited to do things as a family, we wouldn't get anything done, since the hubby is always working. It was fun!

Came back home and picked T1 up from school, and now I'm so ready for a nap. I wish my kids still napped, cuz I sure could use one, esp if I'm gonna try and stay awake to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight.... Wish me luck!




Kissing the stingray for 7 years of good luck! Better have worked!


Hope you're all having a great day today too!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

am so impressed that you can keep up with 2 different workout videos! wowwwww! Your pics make me so jealous! Seriously, that's an incredible vacation!

Nicia said...

I've been to the Cayman Islands too! LOVED it there. I went scuba diving and a stingray gave me a hickey on my arm. I wouldn't give him the squid I had in my hand! Unfortunately I had to go back up because I was bleeding quite a bit. :(

Nikki Nelson said...

Rachel- well, they're both 20 minute workouts. Plus the Ab Jam is just for the ab's and it's not so exhausting.
The vacation was a once in a lifetime thing. It was amazing!
Nicia- Wow! That's quite a story! I was too afraid to feed them, I was freaking out the whole time. I thought, okay, we're gonna pull up somewhere, and walk into the water, blah, blah. No, we stop in the middle of the water, I'm looking at all these things that look like huge rocks, but they're moving! WHAT! It was so hard taking that last step off the ladder. I was afraid I'd step on one and get stung. I was so afraid, but so glad I did it.
Sorry you had to cut your snorkeling short. But it left for a great story!