Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jillian left for the weekend. ;)

I was all ready to face Jillian today.

Except then I realized I totally wasn't. As soon as my husband comes home from work, I am heading out to get a sports bra and some weights. I just don't know that I can do her workout again without some serious frontal support--(especially because I have been fighting off a staph infection in my breast and it is SUPER painful anyway--so adding all that movin' and grovin' and it was a world of hurt).

And even if I had been able to, my kiddos were up and needed breakfast and my husband was gone, and I had to nurse my baby--and the morning was slipping away so quickly!

So, I will be back at it on Monday.

I did, however, do my mile walk--hoping I can fit in another workout this evening, but not counting on it...bummer.

3 comments:

Nikki Nelson said...

Yeah, I wanna go get another kind of a sports bra too. More frontal support would be great!
Staph infection? It's not MRSA is it? Staph is pretty contagious, I hope you can get rid of it soon. I have heard that it's awefully painful too. Good luck with all that.
We'll see ya on Monday!

Kathy Whittle said...

Some days are like that - I'm sorry to hear about your staph infection. Sounds like you need to take some time for yourself. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Rachel Holloway said...

I don't know what MRSA is--I just know I have had this pain for SEVERAL weeks and I finally saw a Dr. who said that's what I had and put me on an antibiotic. I asked her if I would pass anything to my baby and she said no--she called me a few days later and said that she found another string of bacteria as well, and changed my antibiotic again--so I am hoping that kills this once and for all! (and I sure hope it's NOT contagious!!!)