Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sarah Day 14- Anybody Out there still???

I've been thinking the last few days that we haven't seen you guys on here as much anymore. So, I hope that means we're all just busy, and not that everybody's stopped working out.  :)   I know for me, I'm just losing my momentum...still gonna finish my goal though!

So yesterday I tried to work out in the morning. I've just resigned myself to the fact that I am going to get interrupted during my workouts. And I need to be okay with that. So, yesterday I stopped the video about 5 times to take care of various things for the kids. But I made it to the end.

We've been running all day today, so I'm going to try and squeeze in my workout tonight. I'm hoping it cools down by then, because I have no motivation to work out when it's 100 degrees outside and we don't have air conditioning!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am here! I think it was a busy weekend for all, and we will get back in the swing of things! :)
And as for the working out, you do what you can--and no beating yourself up over it (remember the pep talk I was given last week! :)

Nikki Nelson said...

I'm here! I'm here! I did have a busy, and exhausting weekend. Plus, I'm having a hard time getting energy for anything. But I'm still committed, and I'm still here!

Kathy Whittle said...

I'm here - just have been so busy. I'm going to go do my workout now. I'm grateful for this blog because if it weren't for the blog, I would definitely be copping out at least 1/2 the time.

Sarah said...

Sorry! I'm not trying to guilt anyone. Just noticed it has been quiet around here lately. Then I saw Connie at the park today and she mentioned the same thing. That's all. I definitely understand the business...especially all of you working and/or going to school!