Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oregon Day 3

I was out of the house all yesterday afternoon, which leaves few opportunities for snacking; definitely a good thing for me! And I was very good about only having one bowl of taco soup for dinner, but fudged on the cornbread and had two of those. It was still better eating habits for the day than I've exhibited for a while, though, so I'll take it.

I have a phone interview this morning for a job with a company called VoiceCurve (based in Boise, but you do customer service over the internet on your own computer) and an appointment on campus at 11am, which left me a little short on time, so I pulled up the instant view on the Netflix and did a 30-min boot camp style calisthenics thing. It was faster than spending an hour on the WiiFit for the same number of calories. Man, those push-ups were killing me! I can't wait for my muscles to acclimate so this is a little easier, but even saying that makes me feel like a major whiner. Also, like Rachel, I'm rather uncoordinated, so jumping jacks that have me moving my arms anywhere but up and down leave me looking ridiculous as I try to follow along. It's okay; it still got my heart pumping!

Did another fruit smoothie and a scrambled egg for breakfast, and I think I'm set for the day!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Sounds like you're right on track! EVERY good choice gets you on your way. So be proud! :)