Monday, September 20, 2010

Late coming....

My name is Connie. I am a friend of Sarah's in Foster City. Last week was crazy, plus it was my birthday. My mom sent me one of my favorite cakes in the whole world, so I knew I wouldn't be exercising or eating well. Over the weekend, I purchased my DVD. I went to workout today, but when I put the DVD in I couldn't find the remote to scroll down to the workouts. So, instead of "working out" with Jillian, I worked out with Jane Fonda (love her). My boys were surprisingly good and didn't bother me. I love feeling the tightening and stretching of the muscles.

My goals for this challenge is:

1. I want to lose more of the weight I gained after having my three boys.
2. I want to get my muscle back. I am tired of feeling squishiness.
3. I really want to feel sexy again. I can't do that when I know I am not as in shape as I use to be.

Now I will go and try to find that silly remote so tomorrow I can workout with Jillian. Best of luck to everyone :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined us! If you ever want to get together to work out, I'm always up for that!

Kathy Whittle said...

Welcome, Connie! Hey, I like Jane Fonda too - had an awesome video of hers that I'd used since the early 90's, but it disappeared. I'm slowly getting used to Jillian though! Happy Belated Birthday!

Rachel Holloway said...

welcome!!! It's exciting to have another person on board! :)
Way to work out, regardless of it being Jillian or not. Good ol' Jane has a few tricks up her sleeve--right? :)

Nikki Nelson said...

Welcome Connie! Better late than never. Plus, being late because of your birthday, totally valid reason. I'd have done the same thing if I were you.

I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on Jillian.