Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Foster City

Day 2 Report:

Yesterday was not that great. About 10 minutes into the workout two of my three boys started crying uncontrollably. I did not have a chance to finish.

Day 3 Report:

Today I was able to workout for 30 minutes. Hopefully that will make up for the lack of exercising from yesterday. Before I had children I was able to do the whole hour of the Jane Fonda workout without feeling exhausted. Now I can only get through 30 minutes. The muscles in my stomach are probably the least toned. After doing crunches and the other ab exercises I could really feel the burn. I have got a loong way to go before I am in the same shape I was nearly five years ago.


Motivation:

I have a few motivation factors. * For two weeks in October my husband will be traveling for work. When he gets back I want him to be able to notice a difference. Most of the time if I loose only 5 lbs. he notices. So, if I lose 10 lbs he will really notice. *Over Thanksgiving my husband's side of the family will be visiting. *During Christmas I will be going to Las Vegas to visit my family. *Before we moved I was packing all of my clothes. It is amazing how many cute clothes I have but can't fit into. I really want to fit back into them. That way I will be able to use all of my clothes, not just some of them. *The last motivation factor is being able to report every day what I did. I want to be able to say I did exercise and it was terrific!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you! It is SO hard working out with kids!

Didn't you have 3 c-sections in 4 years? Take it easy! The abs will come back. :)

Those are some great motivators! Especially since they're spaced out, so you have continuous motivation for the next 3 months. How exciting too that you get to go home for Christmas!

Nikki Nelson said...

I hear you on the endurance. I use to be able to do only 20 minutes of a 40 minute workout I have. I hated trying it because I just couldn't last the whole time. Give it time, you'll get there.
Those are a lot of great motivators. I'm excited to hear about your progress.
I wanna give kudos to your hubby for noticing when you loose weight. That's just such a huge compliment in and of itself. Lucky you!