Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Late Night Workout

I just finished my workout, and it's after 11:30. I really wanted to stop after the 2nd set. Definitely think it is harder on me to do it in the evenings, but I feel really good that I still got it in today! Maybe it will discount the 2 rich cookies I ate earlier. My husband bought a CASE of the Nestle chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies ready to put on the sheet. Yikes! I'm already getting a little tired of them, though, so hopefully I'll be able to pass them up fairly easily.

The past two days I've gotten a small cramp in my right side - haven't had a cramp there in many, many years. Anyone else get side cramps? I wonder if I'm drinking too much during my workout....

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

congrats on getting it in!!! (even though it was late!)

I do wonder if you're drinking too much during the workout. Have had that pain myself when I've overdrank and then was physically active.

Sarah said...

Those Nestle cookies...and the cookie dough...are SO good! I can't buy it anymore because it's disgusting how quickly we...or I....go through it.

I agree with the water thing. I've definitely had the water cramps before, so I try to keep it to a few little sips throughout the workout.