Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sarah Day 12- Hanging My Head In Shame

I didn't work out today. On a Saturday of all days...what SHOULD be the easiest day to work out since Jon is here. But, it turned out that I got up at 5:30 with Matthew and Jon slept in till 8:30. When he got up we all started Saturday cleaning and then went on a little outing. Tonight was the Relief Society broadcast and I didn't get home and get kids in bed till 9:30. I am exhausted, tired, worn out...you get the point.  :)  And it's hot and I just can't bring myself to work up that much of a sweat. So, I'll do some crunches and climb into my bed and resolve to get back on track on Monday. In the meantime I'll be over here, hanging my head in shame...you know since I was the one who started this whole thing. I feel like such a failure...but I just don't care enough tonight to do anything about it. Good night and may next week be better!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

don't hang your head in shame!! Enjoy the night off, and you'll be ready to tackle it again on Monday. i have a feeling MOST of us didn't do much on Saturday... :) One of those kinds of weekends.

Kathy Whittle said...

We all have days like this (I had one Friday). Monday will be a brand new day!