Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Millbrae- I'm still here!

Report:
-Day 11- Friday, 9/24/10
Didn't get a workout done, but did some running around in the morning hours

-Day 12- Saturday, 9/25/10
Still didn't get a workout done. But it was laundry day, and since I didn't do a workout, I couldn't allow myself to take the elevator. So I took the stairs for all of my loads of laundry, and I was up and down those 3 flights of stairs at least 10 times, maybe more.

-Day 13- Sunday, does that count when we're not working out on Sunday?

-Day 14- Monday??? 9/27/10
I woke up early and did level 3, with the 3lb weights. It really kicked my trash since I took so many days off. Plus, I woke up so early, and wasn't quite awake yet. But I got it in! I also did the second half of Ab Jam!

-Day 15?- Tuesday 9/28/10
I again woke up early, got level 3 done, and used the 5lb weights on a couple of parts. It's amazing how much more exhausted I get, and how much more I can feel it with just adding on those couple of lbs per hand. I also woke up early enough to get all of Ab Jam in. I hope I can start shedding this gut I've got.

Sarah- What day are we on? IDK if we're counting Sundays as a 'day' or not, since nobody's really committing to workout those days (unless they've missed so much they decide they want to.) So does that not count as a day? Or do we still count it as a day, but it's just a 'free' day? Just wondering.

I GOT A HIGH YESTERDAY!
So I've convinced my husband to go to Disneyland for T1's bday in Oct. I'm SO EXCITED! I love Disneyland all decked out in their Halloween gear! It's my favorite time to go to Disneyland. My dad and step-mom have been wanting to go to Disneyland with us for about a year or two now, and they've not been able to go when we have gone for one reason or another. So when I informed them yesterday of the dates we'd be going, I  was on the phone with them on and off all evening, because they're coming this time!... Anyway, none of that matters for why I got a high, I'm a horrible story teller, sorry... On to my high...
I was so busy on the phone I didn't have time to get dinner. So I decided I was going to run to the store real fast, pick up a few things we needed, and then go grab some pizza for dinner.

I'm at Safeway, I see my friend, Crystal, is working right by the red box, and I return my movies to the red box and say 'hi' to Crystal. She asks how much weight I've lost. I tell her the scale isn't showing any weight loss, and I'm not feeling any difference since I started this challenge. She says, well maybe you're toning up or something, cuz you're looking slimmer. I say thanks and go grab my few groceries.
I start on one side of the store with the produce, got my banana's and apples, and I'm headed to the other side of the store, to get some bread. I stop real quick half way through the store to grab a gallon of milk, and I'm on my way rushing to the bread section. Well, this handsome guy is on the same route as I am, over to the bread. I'm laughing to myself that he and I are both rushing to the bread. I hurry and grab my two bags of bread, throw them in my little basket I'm carrying, and start rushing back to the other side of the store to get in my friends cashier line. Well, seconds after I get there, I see this handsome man right behind me! (BTW, I don't wear my wedding ring... It hasn't fit me since I was prego with T2). At this moment I'm LOVING IT! He bumps me a couple times, so I finally look at him. He's giving me this strong, longing stare like, "Hey, how you doin'? Are you as interested in me, as I am in you?" At this moment I'm kind of wishing I wasn't married, only for the fact that it'd be SO FUN to start flirting! I miss flirting SO BAD! I use to be a big flirt. (For the record, I'm not really wishing I wasn't married.) Anyway, these glances kept happening. IT MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD!!! I just wanted to wait for him outside the store and say,"THANK YOU for making me feel so great! I'd totally be diggin you too if I weren't married."


I walked out of there feeling so great! Made me feel great the rest of the night! I haven't been checked out like that since before I was expecting T1! He'll be five in Oct! So it's been almost 6 years! Crystal texted me on her break "The guy behind you in the check out line was checking you out!" So that just confirmed it all for me! So later I wouldn't be saying to myself, "Was I just full of myself?" "Did I have a big dried booger in my hair?" "Did I have something on my butt?" Ya know those kind of questions. She just confirmed it for me!
IT WAS SO SWEET!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Nikki, you crack me up! Glad you got your high. :) And how exciting that you get to go to Disneyland!

As for days, I'm not sure how everyone else does it, but I count days that I exercise (Monday through Saturday). So, the first week was days 1-6. The next Monday was day 7. So, for me, today is day 14.

Rachel Holloway said...

hahahaha!!! That's SERIOUSLY a great story--I can picture it all! (except honestly I picture it in the only Safeway I have been to in California--the one close to Sarah's old house--in which case it was SUPER ghetto and had questionable people shopping there. lol)

I am happy for you that you got that little boost. It must feel great! :)