Thursday, September 23, 2010

Foster City

Today I was able to do Jane Fonda again. I still have not found the remote to my T.V. Maybe it is in one of the boxes I packed, but really don't need. I hope when we were moving I didn't throw it out because I didn't know what it went to. Oh well! I know it is not Jillian, but I am just glad I am doing something now instead of nothing.

I have three boys (3 years, 21 months, and 6 months). I was not able to drive my oldest to preschool today. Instead a friend did. After he had preschool they had a playdate. It is AMAZING how much I can get done with just one child gone. I was able to exercise (in peace), get some wash done, get most of the house clean, and give one on one time to the other two. However, as I am typing this my 21 month old is attempting to create disaster. Better go make sure he doesn't destroy everything.

3 comments:

Nikki Nelson said...

Wow! Great job today Connie! I hope you can find your remote... good luck with that!

Rachel Holloway said...

busy busy!! lol Definitely understand that, and how nice it is when you have fewer kids in a day!

Way to go on doing Jane...Jane, Jillian, same thing, right? :)

Sarah said...

Bummer about the remote! But way to go working out anyway...really that is the point of this. Just move! And how nice to only have 2 kids today! It totally makes a difference!