Monday, October 11, 2010

Visited Jillian

So last week I did a lot of walking/jogging in the park behind our house instead of the workout DVD. Emily started a little dog-walking business. Someone is out of town for two weeks and asked her to walk their dog every day (100+ pounder). Since I don't want her in the park alone anyway, it's been a great excuse for me to get out and jog while she's out there with the dog, especially with the perfect fall weather.

But I've been starting to feel like I need a workout here and there too, so this morning I visited Jillian with Level 2 - amazing how my body notices one week of not doing a workout! Had to do a little of it with low impact, but made it through.

Here's to a great week of drinking lots of water, eating healthy, and continuing to enjoy our beautiful weather out in the park!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am loving our weather too. It makes such a big difference!

I haven't done the Jillian workout in over a week. I'm scared to try it again!

Nikki Nelson said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels the difference of not doing Jillian in a few days, or a week, or two weeks. Know I know it's normal, and that I'm not a wimp. Haha!
And we are having great weather right now! It seems that fall is usually our warmest time of year, and I love it!