Sunday, October 24, 2010

Needing some Input

All right girls, it's time to figure out what's going on with this blog (thanks for bringing it up Marisa!). It seems like most of us are done with our 30 days, so I'm wondering who wants to start again. This little blog has been pretty neglected lately...I know life is super busy...so I'm just wondering if anyone wants to keep up with it. I loved it in the beginning when we were all checking in and keeping tabs on each other, but if nobody wants to keep doing it, I may just delete the blog. Hopefully, blog or no blog, everybody keeps challenging themselves and staying active. I love having the extra accountability and the friendships on this blog so I hope we can keep it up.

Having said all that...I am taking the next month off. You see, I found out at the end of the 1st week of this challenge that I am pregnant. I am so excited, but it really put this challenge on the back burner for me since I don't do much more than eat and sleep these days. Hopefully in the next month I'll have some of my energy back (I'm 8 weeks) and I can get moving again...not with Jillian, of course, but I'm hoping to find a good prenatal workout or do the Leslie Sansone dvd's since it's looking like our rainy season has come already.

So, if we keep the blog up, I will keep checking in this next month, and then start up again after that. Please leave a comment letting me know what you'd like to do. Also, if you know anyone else who wants to join I am happy to add them.

I hope everyone had a successful 30 days...would love to hear how it went for everyone!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Wahoo! Congratulations, Sarah! :-D Hope you start feeling good again soon. Early weeks are kinda... challenging.
As far as the blog, I am okay with letting it go. I haven't been super consistent with it since life has been so full of pauses and go's recently. Anyway, that is my vote. I will still follow if people want to keep it going.

Kathy Whittle said...

Very exciting news, Sarah!! Congrats to you and Jon!
Last week was such a super busy week for me with huge stats test and company coming toward the end of the week that I didn't work out once this last week! I'm hoping to start up again tomorrow.
I have really enjoyed being part of this, even if I don't comment as often. I would love to still have support from people.
Thanks for all you've done for us!

Nikki Nelson said...

I say leave the blog up... I think we should have a 'vacation' for the holiday season, which seems we've already started that. Looks that way anyway. Then at the beginning of the year we can all start up on another 30 day challenge. I think we'll all be more motivated after the holidays... women usually are, aren't they?
But I say keep the blog. I like it. (Yes, even with me being absent from it lately.)
~NN