Monday, October 4, 2010

Rachel--workout done

It's been an exhausting weekend.

Yesterday I ate good most of the day, until my emotions were shot--and then it all went crazy. I ate 2 brownies (when I normally would have passed on even ONE and opted for a 100 calorie pack of them instead) and before bed, I found myself sitting in front of baked tostitos with cheese on them. RIDICULOUS!!!

Hoping I can keep things in check today--and make a MUCH needed trip to the store to replenish my healthy snacks and fresh foods.

I am so tired and achy this morning--my baby is sick which meant I was up almost all night dealing with it myself because my husband gone for the month.

But I forced myself to at least put on my workout clothes and do the Leslie Sansone walk at home this morning. Just glad I got SOMETHING in today...

Hoping that helps to cross out my bad choices last night...and that I can get myself back on track today. I weigh in tomorrow, and don't want the emotional eating to have been my downfall.

(man I sound like a whiner! Sorry guys!!!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We all have those emotional eating days...and I don't blame you one bit for it. I would have eaten a lot more under those circumstances.

I hope Carter gets feeling better and that this month flies by. Less than 3 weeks!

Marisa said...

It's ok; some days are hard! Just keep goin! :)

Nikki Nelson said...

If we lived closer, I'd go to the store for you. I hate having to go out when the kids are sick.
I think it's awesome that you got your workout in, esp with how bad the past few nights have been, and the days too. You're awesome!
Good luck with your weigh in!

Rachel Holloway said...

the super bonus of our grocery store, is that they have free child care. So, Carter hung out in the carseat, but the others went to the play place...

Groceries bought. And a much better food day over here.