Monday, October 11, 2010

Sarah Day 25

Yep, I'm still here.  :)   Day 25....today I went on a 2+ mile bike ride pulling the kids in the bike trailer. Our nice, warm weather has returned and it is SO nice to be able to get out again.

I've been trying to get in some kind of exercise every day. This weekend we went camping, so we went on several hikes and walks. It was beautiful (we went to the Redwood Forest in Northern California) and so refreshing to be outside, surrounded by nature.

My goal for this last week is to use the hand weights for 10 minutes each day and then hopefully get some other kind of exercise in.

1 comment:

Nikki Nelson said...

Oh how fun! I'm sure that camping in the redwoods is heaven!
Wow! 10 minutes of hand weights! I do need to get working on my arms too. I don't want those flabby bags under my biceps and triceps. ;)