Friday, October 8, 2010

Millbrae- Proud, wish I'd taken a pic.

So thanks to whoever posted the link for the kid lunches that look so cute. Was that Connie? I can't remember.
It inspired me today, to get out of my regular PB&J rut.
So I cut a piece of bread with dino crust cutters, gave them each one (it cuts out two dino's), cut some deli turkey meat into strips, rolled them up; cubed some cheese; a couple of baby carrots, 5 raspberries each. I put it all on a plate for them to eat like finger foods, or lunchables kind of.
Then for 'deseret' yogurt with raspberries and banana's. T2 asked for more deseret.

I wish I'd taken a pic. Not that it was all that picture worthy, or that it would've been as 'presentable' as the lunch blog's. But just to show the change, and to actually have a pic to post with this post. Haha!
I was very proud of myself, and so happy that they ate it all up. They're not really picky eaters anyway, but it was great to see it all inhaled.
Just wanted to share the success, and thank you for putting up the link to that lunch blog, it got me out of my rut, for a day at least. Haha!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

that's exciting!!! I love trying new meals with the kids--especially when they eat it all up!

Kathy Whittle said...

Your lunch sounds fun and yummy!

Sarah said...

That is so fun. I DO have picky eaters for kids so I wonder if that would do the trick for them...just need to get up the motivation to do it...